Monday, March 11, 2013

Coffee Fiend...


I've been a mad scientist in the kitchen lately!
















I love to mess with smoothies, coffees, meats, and grilling veggies! I wanted to use my blog for more than angry and emotional releases. I love food. I eat healthy about 90% of the time. I'm losing a few more pounds for my health. I'm trying to make my small journey a bit more enjoyable. I only have 10 more pounds to go.

This recipe is awesome for a PMS soother. It's probably a little more sugary than you should eat for this time of the month. A little treat every once in a while won't kill you!

Their Recipe:
http://joythebaker.com/2010/06/coffee-smoothie-every-which-way/

My recipe! I love to customize!

Coffee blender surprise:












1 cup strongly brewed coffee, cooled (I used dunkin donuts coffee in Coconut!!!!)

1 cup milk, cold

2 heaping tablespoons instant chocolate pudding

1 cup of ice cubes

Boosters

Half a banana

2 Tablespoons of chocolate syrup

a dash of ground cinnamon

1 teaspoon instant coffee (for super coffee flavor)

1/4 teaspoon coconut extract


The incredible thing about this recipe is the combinations you can create. With all of the variety of flavours for certain ingredients, the possibilities are almost endless to your tastes. I will post my favourites as I experiments. I want to try it with coconut pudding, mocha pudding, vanilla pudding, banana pudding, and so on! I bet I could make one with less sugar too!

No comments:

Post a Comment