Sunday, April 22, 2012

Food glorious food!

I had no idea these existed util today. They rocked my world. I'm a sucker for anything coconut! I found them at the Race Trac near my house.

I also love coconut m&ms, almond joys, and mounds!
I have also been VERY curious about these!
ICE CREAM! I'm kind of a foodie. I'm amazed I've lost 23 lbs this year! I'm on a 80/20 diet. 80% healthy 20% indulgence! I don't drink soda anymore. I make my portions small. I don't deprive myself of things I want. I keep what I want within reason. I work out every other day. I get at least 6 to 8 hours of sleep every night. I do not cut out any dairy. I'm feeling much healthier. Here is something else that made my mouth happy:


These have so much potential with cheese and hummus! This has been one tasty blog! I love to bake and try new things. I also love spicy food! Watch out for more food entries! If you want to share treats that you find,  please do!




No comments:

Post a Comment